Hello and welcome to another installment of Raddle’s new blog series How I Cracked That! What’s worked for others may work for you, so we’re exploring common hurdles faced by solopreneurs and people working in isolation to find out how others have cracked that. We aren’t reinventing the wheel here. We’re sharing solutions that really work for problems solopreneurs face in their everyday lives. Because WE are smarter than ME!
This week we’re talking about being stuck at home and how we’re Getting Out Of Our Heads And Into Action! Here are our Top 7 Tips submitted via Instagram and by members of the Raddle team. One for each day of the week!
Top 7 Tips for Getting Out Of Our Heads:
- Go for walks! -Taiylor E.
- I second going for walks! Also, incorporate stretching in the AM and PM. -Liyani R.
- At the risk of sounding self-serving, two weeks ago I started booking my own Raddles. To be honest I booked the first one just to test out our new product but it ended up being such a valuable experience that I booked another one and plan to continue doing them weekly! I’m super prone to getting stuck in my head and over-worrying about things to the point where I get too stifled to act or move forward. In both Raddles I’ve done so far, sharing my hurdle with others made me feel more supported, less alone, and I’ve gotten amazing ideas that I wouldn’t have thought of on my own. -Tex D.
- I’m back to Zoom workouts with my trainer. -Hello U.
- Get out into the woods and mountains. -Carrie H.
- Ask for and accept help from other people. -Rebecca D.
- Prioritize things you love the same way you prioritize work. Take time to play music, garden, cook, ice skate, dance… doing things you love doesn’t make your schedule more hectic, it refreshes your heart, soul, and mind. And being refreshed, in turn, makes any work you do better. -Eddie B.
If you have an idea for a future ‘How I Cracked That’ topic, please send them to Sarah with ‘How I Cracked That!’ in the subject line. To submit your ideas, tips, and solutions around how you cracked something, follow GetRaddle on Instagram and look for the next call for submissions.
It’s easier to succeed when you have others to build with. Raddle helps Solopreneurs keep building forward with momentum through virtual brainstorm sessions (Raddles). ‘Entrepreneur’ members talk about their hurdles with a curated group of supportive strangers–our (free) ‘Community’ members.
Interested in joining Raddle? It’s FREE to join. We’re invite-only so Request Your Invite Here. Hope to see you on the inside!